20.5.11

26 - I just speak in future tense

Hello! Here is a small questions & answers post for a change. Should I make something like this again in the future or do you have more questions or subjects I should write about?

1. Chocolate or vanilla? Rather chocolate, but sometimes vanilla pudding is delicious too..
2. Dogs or cats? Dogs without a doubt (I don't like cats).
3. Do you have a tattoo? To be specific I have six (or even seven...) tattoos and I love them all.
4. Eye colour? Probably greyish blue.
5. Favourite flower? I love orchids.
6. Favourite movies? Check out the film section here in my blog and you'll see!
7. Favourite TV show? ANTM, Hellcats, Jersey Shore, Topchef, Vampire Diaries.
8. Height? 170 cm.
9. Hugs or kisses? Hugs.
10. Piercings? I have 4 in my ears (three in the left one and one in the right).
11. Right-handed or left-handed? Right-handed.
12. Siblings? I have a younger brother.
13. What's your favourite number? I like 7 and 23.

These photos are from the 12th of May and I was wearing pants from Phard, top from H&M (second hand) and ballerinas from Link.

14. Are you still friends with people from kindergarten? Nope.
15. Been caught doing something you weren't supposed to do? For sure!
16. Can you do a headstand (not using the wall)? Yeah, it's not hard for me.
17. Do you like to travel by plane? Of course, especially I love the take-off.
18. Have you ever fired a gun? Yes, I have fired an airgun.
19. How many pillows do you sleep with? My head is on one pillow, but I also have a buckwheat pillow in the bed next to me.
20. What are you listening to right now? Kelly Rowland - Motivation (feat. Lil Wayne).
21. What books are you reading? Recently I read Silke Scheuermann's "Rich Girls" (the book consists of short stories about illusions, expectations, love and disappointment).
22. What was the last movie you watched? Lately I've had no time for films, but some time ago (maybe in April?) I watched The Roommate.
23. What was the last thing you ate? Garlic potatoes, bolognese sausages and fresh salad (cherry tomatoes, cucumber, orange mini-paprika).

And here are photos from the 13th of May, took at my workplace.

2 comments:

  1. Mulle sellised postitused meeldivad nii et ma loeks küll veel kui tuleb kunagi :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. tegelikult ma tahtsin veel juurde lisada, et teised võiks samadele küsimustele vastata (neid küsimusi oli 50, aga ilmselgelt viskasin üle poole välja :D), nii-et kui viitsid, siis ma loeks ka huviga :P ja muidugi tänud tagasiside eest! :)

    ReplyDelete