21.6.11

39 - took my life from negative to a positive

This is what I wore on the 17th of June, a simple workday. My whole outfit is actually from second hand and half of these items (knitwear and wedges) are even gotten for free.
After work I made a little trip to Tartu with my grandparents and got to be the driver again (I just love their Land Cruiser). In addition to caramel-coloured tiles for our restroom I bought some cute things (pink flats, feather necklace, coconut body cream and body scrub) from Seppälä's sales. Also you can see two of my new beauty products (exfoliating shower gel and refreshing face wash) from Oriflame. Both of them smell simply divine and I love using them.

knitwear - second hand; lace top - H&M, second hand; shorts - Pimkie, second hand; wedges - second hand.

12 comments:

  1. J2lle, v2ga ilus. Ja need kingad on nii nunnud :-)

    Oi ja Oriflame'i tooted ka.. Nad meenutavad mulle Eestit (sest Inglismaal mina neid n2inud ei ole). Mingi 5a tagasi sai kasutatud Oriflame'i meekreemi ja teepuu6li n2opesugeeli :D

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. aitäh :) boonusena on need tohutult mugavad ka.. ja seda kõike vähem kui 5 euro eest :P

    ja mulle ka Oriflame täitsa meeldib, eriti dušigeelid, näopesugeelid, ihupiimad ja kätekreemid. pealegi on hinna ja kvaliteedi suhe õnneks igati positiivne :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute outfit:) positive is always good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks! :) actually the title comes from a song called "Give me everything tonight" :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for your lovely comment. I really like your sandals. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah, I was really happy when I got these! thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this outfit, the cardigan is so cute!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. great great great outfit, love the shorts :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the outfit! Especially the ballerina's!
    Eline

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank you so much, ladies :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this outfit!! That lace top is just gorgeous and those shorts look amazing on you!!

    ReplyDelete