Once again, my day began with a refreshing morning swim, continued in the buffet-restaurant of our hotel and last but not least we both had our final treatment. Erik's was strawberry hand treatment and mine was peppermint magic for feet. I was astonished when in addition to feet treatment Jelena also gave me some more massage for my back, hands and feet. She was such a lovely lady!
After our last treatments we unfortunately had to leave that beyond awesome spa hotel and return to Jõgeva but I guess and hope we'll be back there some day in the future.
|I was wearing: studded tank top - second hand; DIY denim shorts - Pepe Jeans London (second hand); studded belt - Seppälä; shoes - Tamaris.|
|got those two from Põltsamaa on our way home :)|
Secondly, I would like to sincerely thank Kiki from Kiki's Book of Dreams, who has given me and my blog the Sunshine Award. She's such a sweetheart!
* thank the person who gave you this award, write a post about it;
* answer the questions;
* pass it on to 10 bloggers who you think really deserve it and send them a message to let them know.
1. favourite colour? different variations of blue, lilac, pink, white, yellow... actually almost every colour.
2. favourite animal? of course my own Elvis :)
3. favourite number? 7; 23
4. favourite drink? (flavored) water
5. facebook/twitter? facebook
6. your passion? photography, sports, tattoos...
7. giving/getting presents? both
8. favourite pattern? floral
9. favourite day? Friday
10. favourite flower? without a doubt orchid.. I have a whole collection of those beauties :)
And the award goes to:
1. Beauty Boudoir
2. Fashion Bridge
3. Freaky Friday
4. Kiki's Cooking Time
5. Kristina - Everyday Blog
6. Of Great and the Greatest
7. Rose's Turn
8. the young and the wild
And finally, in the third place I would also like to thank Miss A from Beauty Boudoir for an absolutely amazing post she wrote about me and my blog. She is such a talented writer and I'm ravished about that article! You can read the story and check out her blog when you click on the photo below.
Actually I'd like to thank you all for reading and giving me some amazing feedback. That truly means a lot to me!