1. Current location: Jõgeva town, Estonia;
2. Day job: project manager (specialized in the Cohesion Fund projects);
3. Dream job: right now I actually love what I do but who knows what the future brings... anyhow, I always do what I want to do!
4. Style icon: I honestly trust myself the most!
5. Favourite clothing company: can't name only one but I do love Guess, also vintage and thrifted clothes from random companies. When it comes to thrifting, the name of the company really doesn't matter!
6. Favourite TV show: The Vampire Diaries, America's Next Top Model, Pretty Little Liars, Jersey Shore, My Kitchen Rules, The Walking Dead - truly love them all!
7. Favourite way to procrastinate: browsing through my long blog list or watching some random (and usually pointless) TV show(s);
8. Something on your bucket list: traveling as much as possible and probably getting myself a brand-new and crazy expensive camera.
Enjoy and feel free to also answer these eight questions and when you do, most definitely leave me a link with your answers (of course you can write your answers here in the comments' box too) because I love reading such things from others.
ps. My outfit originates from the 1st of October which was a historical day: I and Elery absolutely cleaned my whole wardrobe and Erik was so shocked that he even bought a bottle of champagne to celebrate this exciting event, haha! By the way, I can show you the photos of my wardrobe if you want me to!
I was wearing: blouse - thrifted; pants - Lindex (thrifted); leopard boots - Ángel Alarcón; sunglasses - Seppälä; scarf - Guess.