- GUNRY Home Spa Facial Scrub with real strawberry extract - my first impression is definitely positive and I even can't name any flaws right now. I love the delicious fragrance of ripe strawberries since the smell really is very natural. In addition to tender scrubbing it also moisturizes my face and it's easy to wash it off. Oh, and it's not irritating in the eye area. I'll definitely keep using it!
- Garnier Youthful Radiance Caffeine Anti-dark Circles 2 in 1 Tinted Eye Roll-on - combines a roll-on massage application with a hydrating formula and mineral pigments. Double-action formula promises to refresh and hydrate, also cover dark circles in a flash. To fight dark circles and bags, Garnier specially selected caffeine known for its stimulating action and lemon extract known for its clarifying properties. I haven't used it much but the first impression is quite promising: it does cover pretty well and I also really enjoy the cooling effect, especially in the morning. But I'm not too ravished about the product - at least not yet.
- Dermosil Christmas Kit with Oats - contains Oat Soap and Body Lotion Oats, of which Oat Soap is packaged in a genuine wooden box (the lovely box is decorated with an image of an oat plant and a bird and the image has been applied on the lid with burning technique).
- Oat Soap is based on plant components and contains crumbs produced of oat bran (the outer husks of oat grains) as a lightly peeling component of the soap. The soap contains glycerine that has a moisturizing effect on skin and it has a delicate and mild flower aroma.
- Body Lotion Oats is a perfect light moisturizer after showering. It contains plant oils like sunflower seed oil, components derived from oats and vitamin E, and their combined effect makes the cream moisturizing and skin protective.
- Clinique High Impact Lashes Set - contains High Impact Mascara (the best mascara in the whole world; I wrote about it here), Cream Shaper for Eyes, All About Eyes Serum and a cute pink bag.
- Cream Shaper for Eyes (in Black Diamond) is a creamy-smooth eyeliner pencil with a hint of shimmer. Shapes and defines with intense, stay-put colour. Non-smudging, water- and transfer-resistant. Easy to sharpen, too.
- All About Eyes Serum with instantly cooling rollerball helps massage away bags, refreshes and hydrates puffy eyes on contact. Brightens eye area immediately and over time. Combats dark circles, too. With caffeine, potent antioxidants and soothing botanicals. Oil-free, non-irritating.
And if you have any extra questions, then simply ask!
By the way, additionally you can see my other recent purchases:
in the first photo - snowflake earrings, classic flats and leopard dress from New Yorker and a Christmas present for Erik from Levi's store;
in the second photo (all things thrifted) - patent leather boots for winter, Esprit skirt, H&M Young dress and Rinascimento corset-like blouse.