21.11.11

81 - new in beauty products (and more)

I would like to present you my newest beauty products which are GUNRY Facial Scrub with strawberry, Garnier Youthful Radiance Caffeine Anti-dark Circles 2 in 1 Tinted Eye Roll-on (gosh, how utterly long is the name of that small product!), Dermosil Christmas Kit with Oats and Clinique High Impact Lashes Set. I have already tryed the first and the second product but the last two sets are waiting for the future (actually I have previously used every product from the Clinique set and obviously this is the reason why I repurchased those three tiny heroes). Anyway, here are some further details about the products:
  • GUNRY Home Spa Facial Scrub with real strawberry extract - my first impression is definitely positive and I even can't name any flaws right now. I love the delicious fragrance of ripe strawberries since the smell really is very natural. In addition to tender scrubbing it also moisturizes my face and it's easy to wash it off. Oh, and it's not irritating in the eye area. I'll definitely keep using it!
  • Garnier Youthful Radiance Caffeine Anti-dark Circles 2 in 1 Tinted Eye Roll-on - combines a roll-on massage application with a hydrating formula and mineral pigments. Double-action formula promises to refresh and hydrate, also cover dark circles in a flash. To fight dark circles and bags, Garnier specially selected caffeine known for its stimulating action and lemon extract known for its clarifying properties. I haven't used it much but the first impression is quite promising: it does cover pretty well and I also really enjoy the cooling effect, especially in the morning. But I'm not too ravished about the product - at least not yet.
  • Dermosil Christmas Kit with Oats - contains Oat Soap and Body Lotion Oats, of which Oat Soap is packaged in a genuine wooden box (the lovely box is decorated with an image of an oat plant and a bird and the image has been applied on the lid with burning technique).
 
  • Oat Soap is based on plant components and contains crumbs produced of oat bran (the outer husks of oat grains) as a lightly peeling component of the soap. The soap contains glycerine that has a moisturizing effect on skin and it has a delicate and mild flower aroma.
  • Body Lotion Oats is a perfect light moisturizer after showering. It contains plant oils like sunflower seed oil, components derived from oats and vitamin E, and their combined effect makes the cream moisturizing and skin protective.
  • Clinique High Impact Lashes Set - contains High Impact Mascara (the best mascara in the whole world; I wrote about it here), Cream Shaper for Eyes, All About Eyes Serum and a cute pink bag.
 
  • Cream Shaper for Eyes (in Black Diamond) is a creamy-smooth eyeliner pencil with a hint of shimmer. Shapes and defines with intense, stay-put colour. Non-smudging, water- and transfer-resistant. Easy to sharpen, too.
  • All About Eyes Serum with instantly cooling rollerball helps massage away bags, refreshes and hydrates puffy eyes on contact. Brightens eye area immediately and over time. Combats dark circles, too. With caffeine, potent antioxidants and soothing botanicals. Oil-free, non-irritating.
 
And if you have any extra questions, then simply ask!

By the way, additionally you can see my other recent purchases:
in the first photo - snowflake earrings, classic flats and leopard dress from New Yorker and a Christmas present for Erik from Levi's store;
in the second photo (all things thrifted) - patent leather boots for winter, Esprit skirt, H&M Young dress and Rinascimento corset-like blouse.

    47 comments:

    1. Great finds ! Thanks for the reviews.

      I love the oat products by dermosil. No, I love the way my skin feels after using them. :)

      Kisses !

      /U
      pug-a-licious

      ReplyDelete
    2. nope, it only pose ;) by the way i love your black boots!

      ReplyDelete
    3. wow what a great post, I am very interested in the tinted eye roll on, sounds really good, will be looking out for it. I like the strawberry scrub too, so delicious looking. And those are great buys, the snow flakes earrings are so pretty! The skirt has a nice vintage styled print.

      Thank you for all your lovely comments, I really appreciate them!

      mongs
      mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    4. love all of your finds. :) my fave is the earrings. :)

      hope you have a great wk!

      jasmine

      ReplyDelete
    5. Awesome new purchases! :)

      Kisses.

      www.pollysboudoir.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    6. Great purchases! I'm curious now !! =)*

      http://itsluckynumberseven.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    7. Thanks for your comment, it will soon be in LOOK 10.
      It has a very interesting blog.
      regards

      ReplyDelete
    8. I always love the quality of your pictures!! that scrub looks nice :) I need to try it :)

      ~Pau
      www.lilbitsofchic.com

      ReplyDelete
    9. I use that under eye roller too! It's so good. Love all these products, some new ones too that I'll have to try out!

      Alexandra xo

      http://tovogueorbust.com/

      ReplyDelete
    10. I never used one of the product but well i think it will be helpful to someone so thank you for the review :)
      You new purchases are really nice, I adore the earrings, so cute!!
      Have a good start of week pretty :)
      xo

      ReplyDelete
    11. Oh thanks!

      I see that we have the same Garnier roll-on, & it's soooo great! :D

      Kisses

      ReplyDelete
    12. Hello there sweetie! Thanks for the lovely comments over my blogs, it means a lot to me!
      Great products! And clothing pieces, love them all!

      Hope you're having a great evening!
      http://kikisbookofdreams.blogspot.com/

      My cooking blog, support me:
      http://kikiscookingtime.blogspot.com/

      xoxo Kiki

      ReplyDelete
    13. Those look great!
      Thanks for the comment, if you haven't seen it yet you definitely should go! It's awesome.
      And sure, I'm following you. Hope you follow me too..have a great week! =)

      ♥Abby

      ReplyDelete
    14. Love your blog!
      http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    15. Oooh I love the leopard print top and the strawberry scrub sounds fan-perfect for Spa Sunday! :)

      ReplyDelete
    16. Hello , you are already on "LOOK 10", if you are interested, please check and do some comment.
      http://look10.blogspot.com/2011/11/maikeni-blogi-part-of-me.html

      +
      http://look10.blogspot.com/2010/02/fashion-estonia-blogs.html

      +

      http://look10.blogspot.com/2011/01/look-10-fashion-blogs-all-1301-1400.html

      Pick your prize, "AWARD", if you want. It’s for your blog.

      https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-jKce-uu-Oo8/TstDTHfpXkI/AAAAAAAAXjo/w0QbhtC86pI/1372_award.jpg


      Greetings
      Vicen.

      ReplyDelete
    17. äkki peaks isegi selle garnieri asjanduse omal kuskilt välja otsima. kunagi anne & stiil jagas mulle ühe eksemplari, kui need alles välja tulid, eelmisel suvel vist. kasutust see mul üldjuhul ei leia, aga äkki nüüd talvel leiaks veidikenegi? muidu katab küll normaalselt ja jääb enam-vähem siuke naturaalne. samas ma arvan, et kui ma ükskord peaksin tundma, et mul reaalselt sellist asja vaja läheb, siis ma ise ostaksin vist pigem YSLi oma. see on minu meelest veel mõnusam. pealegi ma pole eriti vaimustuses roll-oni variandist. pintslitaoline tegelane on mugavam + ei ole nii räpakas. mind hullult häirib, kui see ümbrus ja kork tootega kokku saab.
      neid kahte ja clinique'i oma kiidetakse pea igal pool mu meelest, viimast pole ma ise küll kordagi proovinud, kuid tõenäoliselt on see päris hea toode :)

      ReplyDelete
    18. WOW, WOW, WOW!, Thanks for the link.
      Greetings from Spain

      ReplyDelete
    19. thanks for sharing sweet! :)

      anyway check out mine if you have a chance dear :)

      ReplyDelete
    20. very nice your purchases. We want to see you with your new clothes.
      Kisses Saleem

      ReplyDelete
    21. All these stuff is so cute and appealing! I'd love to buy the oat butter!Dear you showed us some pretty great picks of the skin care products!I'm ready to bet that Facial scrab is not only very helpful to look after our skin but that it smells super yammi!:)
      And I love love love your flats! What a purhase!A stunner!

      Xx

      Alexandra

      www.fashion-bridge.blogspot.com

      PS.

      the snowflake earrings are so darling!

      ReplyDelete
    22. Aw thank you so much,It means a lot that you like it,and the neon pink sounds amazing with the print,would be super cool!
      Wow you certainly do know how to treat yourself,so many gorgeous new purchases,such great finds,I love those boots super cool.
      I use the Garnier Eye Roll on too,its great and refreshing to put on first thing in the morning,when getting ready x
      Hope your having a wonderful day x

      ReplyDelete
    23. The Garnier roll-on I've heard is really good!
      Love your finds and look forwards to seeing new outfit posts with them:))

      Have a wonderful weekend, dear!

      xx

      ReplyDelete
    24. very nice review, so helpful! i should try garnier,

      It’s a GIRL Thing

      ReplyDelete
    25. Yay, you're back. I've been waiting for you to post something new! A facial scrub with real strawberry extract? I'll take one! The body lotion oats sounds good too. Oats is suppose to be really good for your skin. I am digging your snowflake earrings. You are ready for the holidays!

      P.S. I'm glad you like my not so new haircut lol, the video for Firework is way better, and the outfits at the AMAs really weren't special.

      Lots of love, B
      http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/
      Tweet me: Viva_La_Breee

      ReplyDelete
    26. i lovethe earrings you got! theyre so pretty! :)

      katslovefashion.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    27. I love reading about new beauty products! I am such a product whore.

      http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
      Twitter: @GlamKitten88

      ReplyDelete
    28. I like everything you got,I already have the roll-on and I use it a lot. Thanks for your sweet comment, if you liked my blog we can follow each other.Kisses from www.stylepicture.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    29. Thank you so much for sharing this info! I love to see and read what others have found useful and good.
      Good luck!

      skinnymoonstick.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    30. Love clinique ! (:

      I follow you! : D
      Would you look at my blog?
      xoxo

      http://victimfashionxx.blogspot.com/

      ReplyDelete
    31. ooooo love the clinique set and darling that garnier roll-on does wonders! perfect for those early mornings!

      xx
      Couture Caddy

      ReplyDelete
    32. We're using the same eye roll on from Garnier :P Can I also add that those boots are so kick ass! Very edgy, love them :D

      ReplyDelete
    33. ooooohh I'm in love with the snowflakes earrings!!! cute cuteee :D

      http://thegoldenpaillettes.blogspot.com/

      ReplyDelete
    34. great reviews. i'll definitely check some of the porducts out.

      i love your flats... :)

      ReplyDelete
    35. nice pieces dear.
      i have the roll on and i love it.
      really good that you've choosen it.
      thanks for your super sweet comment- thank you!!!
      have you seen my newest post?
      lovely greets and a wonderful day.
      maren anita

      www.fashion-meets-art.com

      ReplyDelete
    36. Hi dear, wow...you bought a lot of thing...You had a great shopping:)Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog. It means a lot to me! Have a fabulous day!!xoxo

      Fashion Cat
      www.myfashioncat.com

      ReplyDelete
    37. Thanks for following my blog, I´m following you back in GFC.Kisses from www.stylepicture.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    38. Awesome haul, Thanks for the review.

      ReplyDelete
    39. ooh i want to try that facial scrub! love the boots!

      enter my ambra giveaway here! xo

      ReplyDelete
    40. Oi, see maasikakoorija k6lab kyll v2ga ahvatlevalt.. Yum! Ma polegi kunagi miskit maasika/vaarika/mustika (any berry really :P) skraabi proovind. Mis br2nd see siuke on? Kust saab? Uurin kohe j2rgi... :P

      Garnieri seda roll oni olen ise ka proovind ja mind j2ttis see kylmaks. Ma olen harjund kasutama tavalist concealerit silmade all ja see ajab asja 2ra. Garnier on kyll suht odav ja suht okei, aga ei tekitanud siukest vau-efekti.

      Ja tore n2ha, et Sul j2lle Clinique'i High Impact ripsmekas olemas on :-) M2letan, kunagi soovitasin Sulle Lumene oma selle asemel :-D

      Dermosili ei oska kommenteerida - was ist das?! :-)) UK-s pole kusagil nende tooteid silma j22nud...

      xo

      ReplyDelete
    41. WOW, so many pretty things! :D i love clinique so the set is fab!!! :D and i heard many good things about the garnier roll on! my flatmate had it, and i borrowed it a couple times, it's really good!!! :)
      XOXO Kasia
      http://misskasia.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    42. Aww cool new shoppings! ^^ Very pretty items, and cosmetics seem good too:> Lovely

      Have a nice weekend,
      xx indie by heart

      ReplyDelete
    43. love that post!greats things=)
      kisses pretty and have a nice weekend=)

      ReplyDelete