18.1.12

11 questions tag

Hey, Lovelies! I've been tagged by dear Emmanuella, who runs one of my favourite blogs. So, here come the rules:
- Post these rules.
- You must post 11 random things about yourself.
- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in her/his post.
- Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
- Go to their blogs and tell them that you've tagged them.
- You have to tag 11 bloggers (however, I chose seven).

11 random things about myself:

1. I have lived in at least five different places, in two different Estonian towns.
2. I have had two official jobs and I started working in 2008, when I graduated from the University of Tartu and received my Bachelor of Science degree.
3. My specialty was environmental technology.
4. My birthday is on June 14th, which is Mourning and Commemoration Day in Estonia.
5. My first tattoo was a treble chef (approximately 4,5x2 cm).
6. I have travelled to Greece, Finland, Latvia, Norway, Russia and Sweden so far, but am working on the 7th one right now (actually I and E. have already picked our next destination, yay!).
7. I love sauna and sweating in steam (and luckily I have my own sauna too).
8. I have had three cars: Toyota Camry, Chrysler Stratus and Saab 9-3 (which I own right now).
9. I got my driver's licence in 2006.
10. I have had a hamster, a guinea pig and a rabbit. Now I dislike rodents.
11. My favourite animal is our mongrel Elvis.

Answers to Emmanuella's questions:

1. What do you like the most about your life?
I like the fact I don't depend on other people. Independence is the best feeling.

2. Do you wear makeup every day?
Fortunately not (for an example look at the photo above). When it comes to makeup, my motto is - less is more!

3. What's your motto in life?
Live right here, right now. Always respect and love yourself.

4. If you could change 4 things in the world what will you choose?
Firstly I would liquidate all wars and all criminals. Secondly I would lengthen workers' (like me) vacations and certainly call politicians to order.

5. What does your url mean?
My url maikeniblogi.blogspot.com is in Estonian and means simply Maiken's blog in English.

6. Do you have a collection of anything?
Directly not, but I do own heaps of bags, clothes, jewellery, shoes... and photos too!

7. Can you give some of your nicknames?
Luckily I don't have any.

8. Love or lust? 
It depends. Sometimes one, sometimes another.

9. Who's the person you trust the most on this earth?
First and foremost myself, but also my boyfriend E. and my grandmother.

10. What's the most important for you?
My home, my family, complacency.

11. Have you ever been in love?
Of course I have, several times.

And last but not least - my questions to the people I'm going to tag:

1. How superstitious are you?
2. If you could travel to anywhere in the world, where would it be?
3. If you had one word to describe yourself, what would it be?
4. Name two of your favourite songs!
5. What is the best thing that has ever happened to you?
6. What is the most embarrassing moment of your life?
7. What is the one food that you would never give up?
8. What's your favourite horror movie?
9. What is your one achievement that makes you the most proud?
10. Where do you see yourself in the next five years?
11. Why did you start blogging?

And the seven people I tag:
Alexandra, Bree, Hayley, Kasia, Kayleigh Jean, Norah, Usagi-Chan.

I think it was the most complicated post I have ever made... Anyway, I truly hope at least some of you (the 7 girls) find the time to complete the tag. Obviously I'm waiting with great interest!
By the way, all the photos originate from the 1st of January and my timeline is clearly tangled.
But as always, I hope you like the photos, and be sure to tell me what you think!

42 comments:

  1. it´s perfect to know something more about you! i love the photo of the dog!!
    kisess

    maitane

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i love question games like this one, since i always learn interesting facts for every blogger.
    for example i had no idea what was the field you were studying for.
    greetings from greece.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like all of your photos, & your dog is adorable! that was fun learning all those things about you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute post! And a very nice choice for a tattoo! :)

    natalie
    http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your motto in life, its so true! xx
    http://mojomade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a great way to learn something more about you :) Love it!

    xx Ivana

    Have you already entered my "Perfect nail polish" event on Facebook? Check it out here

    Stop by sometimes :)
    Macarons and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohh, 3 autot? päris vinge, aga miks sulle enam närilised ei meeldi? :P
    oh ja aitääh taggimast, see tundub päris põnev, üritan täna-homme ära teha :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oma praeguse autoga olengi kõige kauem sõitnud.. neli aastat hakkab täis saama :P eelmistega sõitsin aastakese ja siis müüsin jälle maha.

      aga see näriliste teema.. jah, ma lihtsalt unustan need tegelased ära, kes häält ei tee ja nina all ringi ei liigu. aga näiteks jänes ei sallinud Elvist ning seetõttu pidime talle uue kodu leidma. teised kaks olid mul kunagi lapsena.. see saepuruga möllamine oli ka tüütu. mulle ei meeldinud saepuru tükid eluruumide põrandatel :D ja üldse, koerad on lihtsalt parimad!

      muide, pole tänu väärt! ootan su vastuseid :)

      Delete
  8. i enjoyed knowing more about you and i'm happy to see you took some minutes to answer, it's true that it's difficult and i love the photos as usual!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha I used to have hamsters and guinea pigs too! They are super cute but soo smelly! LOL

    xx
    CrashingRED
    p.s. Of course, you are totally entered in the Chanel giveaway! You're one of the sweetest readers :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow luxury! Your own sauna,very posh :D Aw and your dog is so so adorable!
    Thanks so much for passing this on to me,I have posted it on my blog.
    Love these,fun to do and to read.Once again beautiful photographs,such gorgeous natural close ups x

    Hope your well and are having a wonderful week x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my- your pup is so freaking cute! As are you :) Love your hat!
    www.saysskippy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. väga äge postitus! nagu juba miljon korda maininud olen, on need ühed mu lemmikud! alati on huvitav lugeda random fakte inimestest :) ma olen ise nende tag-postitustega nii uimane olnud, mõni ootab draftides sügisest saadik. aga selle võiks küll ära teha, sa oled põnevad küsimused ka välja mõelnud. ja tõsi - see vist saaks olema ka minu kõige keerukam post :D igatahes suur aitäh täägimast, ma katsun selle kindlasti ära teha kunagi. loodetavasti ei juhtu see päris saja aasta pärast ka. praegu olen ma küll blogimisest maas mis maas :(
    ja muidugi oleks patt mainimata jätta, et see siuke veidi hädapätakas pilt elvisest on niiiiiii nunnu (ma reaalselt tegin seda piiksuvat niiii nunnu häält, kui seda pilti nägin :D)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Honey, I loved your answers! So unusual, so smart! I liked also the way you approached the "asking your own questions" part!:) And oh, I LOVE your Elvis! He's the most sweetest dogs I've ever seen! Well, I have a weak spot for dogs, but yours is super adorable! And I must also say that I really like all the photo's you've chosen for this post! So purely beautiful and impressive!
    And I LOVE sauna's!;))hahaha! I guess it's very eastern european thing:))
    Dear, thank you so much for tagging me. I really appreciate it but I'm not really a right person for it. I hope you understand;))

    Love,

    Alexandra

    www.fashion-bridge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such an interesting post! I love posts like these where you get to find out more about the person behind the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Maiken,

    No nicknames awww we will have to change this. Your answers were well thought I remember you telling Emma you would take your time out to do this. You absolutely take some amazing photos.

    Ps. Elvis so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yes I'm a less is more gal when it comes to makeup as well! I just can't be bothered most days! Environmental technology-wow that sounds like a challenging field of study!

    ReplyDelete
  17. what a fun post! love getting to know you a little better.

    http://spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. beautiful pictures.... it was great reading the random facts about you, if you are a leader of a country, I would definitely follow, I want long vacations!

    mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awesome pictures! The dog is so cute:)

    Have a great weekend!

    FASHION CAT
    www.myfashioncat.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Aw thanks so much for your lovely comment,and its my pleasure,thanks again for tagging me.
    And as for the songs,its so hard to say,but Ive had a hard think,one is Jeff Buckleys version of Hallelujah, hes sings it beautifully. And the other possibly Tim McGram live like you were dying. But it so hard to decide just two,specially as I love all music.

    Hope your well and have a very lovely weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  21. I loved reading all your anwers, very cozy.. :)
    And the photos were all so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  22. it's so nice to read these amazing facts about you, maiken!
    i also love sauna so much, but i haven't one :(
    and i also have three cats... it makes so much fun with animals.
    lovely greets
    and i wish you a nice weekend.
    kisses
    maren anita

    FASHION-MEETS-ART by Maren Anita

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your doggie looks so cute! I loved to learn all these things about you dear, thanks for sharing! Seems cold there, wrap up warm!

    Have a great weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful post!!!
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  25. It wonderful that you can only depend on you! And about your make up motto - I think the same!
    Great post! :)))

    Kisses.

    www.pollysboudoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. nice to more about you, and those photos are superb!

    It’s a GIRL Thing

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love this. A great idea to get to know bloggers better. Your dog is so adorable!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog - I'm following you now, come back and follow me!

    http://theclosetintervention.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  28. The pictures in this post are gorgeous and I loved reading your q&a. It's so much fun getting to know bloggers better. (I actually just did a q&a post on my blog.) I'm now following and hope you'll stop by some time and say hi :)
    Sarah
    http://comingunstitched.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love your responses- you really fascinate me you creative babe! P.s. how stunning are those pics! You make me very jealous lady! Love you, Barbie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  30. i love that you have traveled to so many places! i loved this posts and getting to know you :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. nice post!!!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  32. that's a cute puppy! i wish in indonesia have winter.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hey :) yes, I did see you have tagged me and have begun working on my post it is just I do a lot of blogging on my ipod touch and it is hard to write such a looong post on such a small device. Already begun it though and it will be up probably on Tuesday :)

    Hailes<3

    ReplyDelete
  34. These are always fun to read. :>

    Thanks for your comment!
    I've made some posts abut my whole apartment, but it has changed a bit since. If you look through the tag "home" in my blog, there will be all inspiration + of course pics where you can see my own house. Thanks for the idea, I must clean up the place and see if I could do new series of posts about our home.:)

    Have a lovely sunday evening,
    xx Satu
    Indie by Heart

    ReplyDelete
  35. Thanks !

    Theses pictures are amazing, & you are very beautiful without make-up ! :)

    Kisses ♥

    (cuuuuute dog :3)

    ReplyDelete
  36. I love your Dog!!! his name is lovely!!! (Elvis) jajajaja I have a snow envy jajajajaja kisses Saleem

    ReplyDelete
  37. Lovely blog.
    http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. i love your pictures sweetie what a great post dear love it you are amazing so smart kisses

    ReplyDelete
  39. I love reading this! I love learning new things about my fellow bloggers haha. It totally slipped my mind that you tagged me, sorry! I shall try answering these questions ASAP. :)

    Lots of love, B
    http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/
    Tweet me: Viva_La_Breee

    ReplyDelete
  40. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete