- Post these rules.
- You must post 11 random things about yourself.
- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in her/his post.
- Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
- Go to their blogs and tell them that you've tagged them.
- You have to tag 11 bloggers (however, I chose seven).
11 random things about myself:
1. I have lived in at least five different places, in two different Estonian towns.
2. I have had two official jobs and I started working in 2008, when I graduated from the University of Tartu and received my Bachelor of Science degree.
3. My specialty was environmental technology.
4. My birthday is on June 14th, which is Mourning and Commemoration Day in Estonia.
5. My first tattoo was a treble chef (approximately 4,5x2 cm).
6. I have travelled to Greece, Finland, Latvia, Norway, Russia and Sweden so far, but am working on the 7th one right now (actually I and E. have already picked our next destination, yay!).
7. I love sauna and sweating in steam (and luckily I have my own sauna too).
8. I have had three cars: Toyota Camry, Chrysler Stratus and Saab 9-3 (which I own right now).
9. I got my driver's licence in 2006.
10. I have had a hamster, a guinea pig and a rabbit. Now I dislike rodents.
11. My favourite animal is our mongrel Elvis.
Answers to Emmanuella's questions:
1. What do you like the most about your life?
I like the fact I don't depend on other people. Independence is the best feeling.
2. Do you wear makeup every day?
Fortunately not (for an example look at the photo above). When it comes to makeup, my motto is - less is more!
3. What's your motto in life?
Live right here, right now. Always respect and love yourself.
4. If you could change 4 things in the world what will you choose?
Firstly I would liquidate all wars and all criminals. Secondly I would lengthen workers' (like me) vacations and certainly call politicians to order.
5. What does your url mean?
My url maikeniblogi.blogspot.com is in Estonian and means simply Maiken's blog in English.
6. Do you have a collection of anything?
Directly not, but I do own heaps of bags, clothes, jewellery, shoes... and photos too!
7. Can you give some of your nicknames?
Luckily I don't have any.
8. Love or lust?
It depends. Sometimes one, sometimes another.
9. Who's the person you trust the most on this earth?
First and foremost myself, but also my boyfriend E. and my grandmother.
10. What's the most important for you?
My home, my family, complacency.
11. Have you ever been in love?
Of course I have, several times.
And last but not least - my questions to the people I'm going to tag:
1. How superstitious are you?2. If you could travel to anywhere in the world, where would it be?3. If you had one word to describe yourself, what would it be?4. Name two of your favourite songs!5. What is the best thing that has ever happened to you?6. What is the most embarrassing moment of your life?7. What is the one food that you would never give up?8. What's your favourite horror movie?9. What is your one achievement that makes you the most proud?10. Where do you see yourself in the next five years?11. Why did you start blogging?
And the seven people I tag:Alexandra, Bree, Hayley, Kasia, Kayleigh Jean, Norah, Usagi-Chan.
I think it was the most complicated post I have ever made... Anyway, I truly hope at least some of you (the 7 girls) find the time to complete the tag. Obviously I'm waiting with great interest!
By the way, all the photos originate from the 1st of January and my timeline is clearly tangled.
But as always, I hope you like the photos, and be sure to tell me what you think!