Anyhow, for a start I need to thank Virgit from Preppy Fashionist for the award set she has given me. Thank you, sweetheart!
And here are the rules for this and also the next award:
- Thank the person who sent you the award and add the link to her/his blog (done!);
- Write seven random things about yourself;
- Give the award to other 15 bloggers you love and tell them.
I guess you have already read too many facts about me lately but oh well, here it comes again:
- I don't believe in such thing as "love at first sight", I'm a realist.
- My taste in music can be seen here (feel free to add me if you also have an account!).
- My favourite TV shows right now are Pretty Little Liars, The Lying Game, The Secret Circle and The Vampire Diaries but together with E. I also watch Jersey Shore (ironically of course) and The Walking Dead.
- I almost always watch Pretty Little Liars, The Lying Game, The Secret Circle and The Vampire Diaries only while working out on my running machine.
- When I start cleaning my house everything must be perfect and I don't stop until it actually is.
- I disliked sports when I was a child but now I'm in love with workout.
- I'm not a fan of too childish and naive people.
Additionally I want to thank sweet Lyosha from Inside and Outside who gave me The Versatile Blogger award some time ago. I'm very grateful and happy to have it.
This time I'm not going to write seven random things about myself but I am going to show you seven random photos of me and my life. These photos originate from year 2006 and are chronologized (I - 16.03; II - 13.04, with American cocker spaniel Jenny who lives with my parents; III - 16.04; IV - 05.06; V - 15.07, in beautiful Norway; VI - 20.08; VII - 23.12, in front of my previous car). Enjoy! :)
and guess what, guys?
I'm actually passing you both awards mentioned in this post!
- . Indie by Heart .
- Almost Delightful
- Fashion Cat
- I Would So Rock This
- It's an ordinary girl's life
- Lost in the wardrobe
- my thrifty closet
- Passion for Fashion
- Professor Barbie in the playground
- Super Clementina
- Viva La Breee
By the way, you still have the chance to let me know about your questions for my upcoming questions and answers post. Don't be shy! Several of you suggested I should make a separate post to collect your questions but please, do leave all your questions here in the comments. And of course I thank those who have already forwarded their questions :)