Additionally you can see some of my most recent purchases. Those black leather-like pants from Lindex are thrifted and cost 2.- euros. Together with the pants I snatched a pair of vintage Diorella Ultra tights (colour: rosso) from Christian Dior which cost only 0,50.- euros (ridiculous, right?). The gorgeous green tank top is from Kids by Lindex and it was less than 4.- euros though it's not thrifted.
* Gift Kit Sauna (Facial Mask, 60 ml + Hair Mask, 125 ml + Gift package);
* Moisturizing Hair Treatment, 200 ml;
* Leave-in Spray Conditioner, 150 ml - I forgot to photograph it this time but my review in Estonian and photo from the last time are located here;
* Skin Comfort Firming Mask, 60 ml;
* mini Aloe Gel, 40 ml;
+ free bonus products:
* Deo Roll-On Red Orange, 75 ml;
* Hand Cream Walnut, 50 ml.
During cold rainy windy autumn and freezing icy snowy winter I use my hand cream(s) almost every single day, so it's really important to own some effective little helpers to keep my hands silky smooth and healthy.
All in all I hope you like the photos, and as always, be sure to let me know what do you think because I love hearing from you!
I was wearing: golden blouse - Mac Scott; white top - Guess; DIY shorts - vintage Armani Jeans /thrifted/; heart tights - Lindex; boots - Tamaris; necklace - O'Neill.