5. Patent leather flat flip-flop sandal, coral, € 290.00;
4. Ayers embossed calf leather platform pump, orchid pink, € 460.00;
3. Glitter "starfish" flat flip-flop sandal, silver+anise, € 490.00;
2. Patent leather platform sandal, aquamarine, € 430.00;
1. Naplak sneaker, pale pink, € 330.00.
A girl can at least dream, right? By the way, I'm curious, do you own something from Miu Miu? If yes, is it thrifted or non-thrifted?
The Alber Elbaz Lanvin-Acne denim collection originates from the end of year 2008 and my dress has short sleeves, a round neck, two breast pockets, brass button details and two large zipped pockets. The denim belted shirt dress is knee-length and the belt has a brass buckle.
Oh, and the matching necklace is a beautiful gift from my dear blog friend Mongs. She also sent me a lovely hand-made bird brooch but you'll see this one someday in the future with another outfit. But enough of clothes and fashion now! All in all we had an exciting and successful day with a touch of some yummy food (I kind of miss those french fries!). I hope you like my photos and of course be sure to share your thoughts because I love hearing from you.
I was wearing: sunnies - Haga Eyewear; necklace - a gift from Mongs; blazer - H&M; dress - Lanvin ♥ Acne /thrifted/; heart tights - Lindex; flats - Amisu; slide loafers - Miu Miu /thrifted/.