I was wearing: knot shirt - Hilfiger Denim; floral shorts - M.O.S /thrifted/; wedges - Adelante /thrifted/; sunnies - Emporio Armani; earrings - Oasap; bracelets - various...
I1. The Body Shop rounded handle facial brush, 1,40.- euros;
2. The Body Shop carrot moisture cream, 50 ml,
Anyway, I haven't used it for a very long time yet but my first impression tells TBS cream has a slightly heavier structure and my skin doesn't absorb it as quickly as it did when it came to my Green Nature carrot cream. Everything else seems to be all right so far but I guess our Estonian Green Nature cream simply suits me better and I do have their apricot cream waiting for me;
3. Ziaja tintin face gel scrub, 80 ml, 3,40.- euros in their online store. Gentle exfoliating gel scrub for face care. Delicately peels off and removes dead skin cells. Purifies the pores from excessive oil. Smoothes the skin and restores its healthy and radiant look.
I haven't tried it yet but I do use tintin toner daily and it suits me, which is why I now purchased the face gel scrub. I'll give it a go with a little help from my TBS facial brush when I have my vacation;
4. Miss Cop Vernis pop nails vernis a ongles nail polish N°06, 12 ml, 1,80.- euros. Finally I got myself a mint coloured nail polish and now only have to do my pedicure, using this pretty shade;
5. Silva ex1 Plus Pedometer,
II1. Mastrad silicone muffin pan for small moist hearts and big melting hearts,
2. Thrifted Endy Karan hooded vest, 2,10.- euros. Probably my first hooded vest ever.
All in all: 5 preplanned items against 2 "accidental" items. A job well done, right? Besides, I must thank you all for the wonderful comments! I appreciate it a lot and once again hope you enjoy the sunny photos (yeah, we used to have summer here in Estonia several weeks ago). And guys, let me know what you think because I always love hearing from you!