24.4.15

Snapmade Elvis T-shirt, Papa's cooking games and green stuff update

Hello hello! Lucky us spent last weekend relaxing at the spa, roughly 150 km from home, by the beautiful sea. And I already long for more. More relaxation, more recreation, most definitely more massage (sigh...). By the way, I also did some efficient sale shopping at H&M and Sinsay and scored several awesome pieces just like that! Will show you the goodies in another blog post, yes? But right now I want to talk about my precious Elvis T-shirt below.


It comes from Snapmade (click to discover), an online retailer that makes it possible for each and every one of you to create your own custom T-shirts, phone cases (for iPhone 4, 5 and 6, Samsung, HTC and more), jewellery, pillows, bottles & mugs, candles... really, all possible personalized gifts for your loved ones or why not for yourself (if you're like me and occasionally often love rewarding yourself).

Or if you're not the most creative person you can browse their webstore full of ready-made goodies here. They're definitely worth checking out because for example my navy blue T-shirt is made of soft to touch organic cotton and its quality is very decent. Oh and since Mother's Day is just around the corner you can get 20% off your order by using the code FORMOM!

Lindex necklace | thrifted Zara TRF faux leather jacket | Snapmade T-shirt | thrifted Bik Bok dress | thrifted H&M booties.


Now, next I've got a serious confession to make. To balance my work-filled brain I've been unintentionally growing an addiction called Papa's cooking games: currently Papa's Hot Doggeria but I started off with Papa's Donuteria and Papa's Pastaria. I do know I'm not twelve anymore but those strategic fast food cooking games somehow carry me away.

My playing rush works by fits and starts and I can go on for weeks days without whipping those cyber hot dogs but when the urge shows up again I have to indulge. I play Papa's Hot Doggeria here and I wonder if any of you know what I'm talking about? Anyone?? I'll leave you with a couple of snapshots from the game to illustrate my story.


And thirdly I want to share five photographs from the green front, taken on April 8 and 11. The group photo of my green babies is very deceptive by the way because today those babies are already teenagers and they have grown A LOT. Little cucumbers are evolving and tomatoes, pattypan squash and zucchini are about to start blossoming any moment. Therefore fresh photos are needed and I will take some as soon as possible to share them with you guys. As you can see our greenhouse and box garden are already waiting and so am I but right now the nights can still be devilishly chilly. Oh and last spring we brought some hepaticas from the forest and planted them in our garden. They took roots perfectly and are now beautifully blooming.


So I hope you enjoyed today's absolutely wall-to-wall topics and especially massive pile of photos and I'm always looking forward to your feedback. Next time I'm probably going to share our spa experience but who knows what can happen and what will actually steal the show. See you then, guys!

25 comments:

  1. The spa must have been amazing! The sea and relaxation, who doesn't want more? I don't blame you! You should go there again, for sure, and I am looking forward to reading more about it, like you mentioned you may do, wiring about the whole experience! The Elvis T-shirt is soooo sweet! What for a great idea! I love when you post black and white pictures, they look so ethereal! You look totally sweet and beautiful with this cute T-shirt and the nice jacket! But I bet you hear this everyday! Hahaha, the Papa's cooking game, don't worry, we all have our addictions that change to other addictions from time to time! I like it, that hot dog looks good (miam miam)! Believe it or not, I ate a hot dog yesterday, but is it really a hot dog... I don't eat sausages, so I ate with some complements... like peas and tomato sauce... mmmm... then not really a hot dog, just bread with peas and tomato sauce :) And the green house, WOW! I think of you when I check the basil I planted... they are growing... but you have courgette, tomatoes, etc! The photos look amazing, so nice with water drops! As I always say, creative and so talented! Hope you enjoy a beautiful weekend, dear Maiken!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your hot dog with peas and tomato sauce sounds absolutely delicius right now! actually I can't even remember when was the last time I had an hot dog. probably (too) many years(!!) ago.
      by the way, my plants haven't made it to the green house yet. they're still inside the house, waiting and screaming for permanent warmness and transplanting. and Denise, thank you SO much for all the kind words! I can't even express how much I appreciate it!

      Delete
  2. Your t-shirt is so cute, as well as your dog!! Need to take a look at that website, I already have some ideas in mind :) I used to love that kind of games a few years ago, I used to play one that was a burger shop and it was so cool and addicting! I will definitely check this one out and remember the old times haha. I also loved the pictures of your green front, everything looks so pretty and vibrant!! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, Joana, for all the sweet words! Snapmade is definitely worth checking out since their selection and possibilities are really wide and creating your goodies really simple. by the way, you have to tell me the name of your burger shop game!!! if it still exists I want to try it! :D

      Delete
  3. hahaa nii vahva postitus ja pani lõik lõigu järel lihtsalt naerma. kõigepealt, mida särki :D ja siis see Elvise olek trepi peal on ka lihtsalt nii "boss", hea nurga alt tehtud. ja siis see siiras mänguvaimustus :D ma sellest burgeriasjast midagi kuulnud polnud varem, aga mul endal on ka selliseid mängusõltuvusi olnud. vahel lihtsalt on need sellised naljakad mängud nii kaasahaaravad kuidagi, vahet ei ole ilmselt, kui vana juba oled...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no kui naerma pani, siis läks järelikult asja ette :) ja mulle tundus särki kujundades, et see Elduri kõrge lennu pilt kuidagi haakub meie firma nimega väga hästi. ja tahaks praegu TÄIEGA Hot Doggeria't mängida, kõrgemaid leveleid teha ja uusi koostisosi avada! appi appi, no ei ole kerge mingi sõltuvusega võidelda :D

      Delete
  4. Cute t-shirt! I've made a mug for my boyfriend with a photo of us. I used to be a heavy game player as a child, but nowadays I don't play any mobile games. Those last photos are stunning, you are great in taking detailed photos Maiken! Thank you for stopping by my blog.

    xxx
    E from Helsinki, Finland
    http://dragonflyelisabeth.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much, dear Elisabeth, for your kind words! I seriously love macro photography which is why I'm especially happy you enjoyed those photos!
      by the way, I made a mug for my dad but unfortunately (and strangely!) the photo got off in the dishwasher in time.

      Delete
  5. I absolutely love how you have your dog on your shirt. Elvis is so photogenic! The design is a great pop of color to your edgy look and the company sounds fun! As always, your photo location is beautiful, and I especially like the outfit shots taken from above.

    Haha, I know exactly how addicting games can be, so I never download any. Yours sounds interesting though! I'm so glad that your plants are growing well. They look so healthy and well cared for.

    Hope that spa getaway was relaxing. Have the best week!

    imperfect idealist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, Lily! the outfit shots taken from above are my favourites as well! and when it comes to games I also have zero in my phone ;) I play them online via my computer and don't download anything (my laptop is super old and shaky, downloading would probably be too much for it).

      Delete
  6. Oh dear, the t-shirt is so adorable I'm going to cry, so much cuteness overload! Awesome! ^_^ I was very happy with my purchase from Snapmade as well, they're a decent store!
    So happy to hear you had a relaxing vacation, would die for a massage right about now :D
    And rofl, the game sounds like something I'd loose my life with, I love food games!!! :D Do they have it for phone?
    Also, so happy your green babies are growing! And is that your greenhouse? You have a freaking greenhouse? Like, in the movies? And you have a house? Like, in the movies? Seriously, I want to see it! *_*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, that's our greenhouse since last spring and the house stands opposite the greenhouse but I think I haven't posted any photos of it here in my blog... at least I can't remember... I think I haven't even photographed the whole thing yet to be honest :) but thank you very much for your awesome comment and maybe I should take some photos of it if you're interested :) oh and when it comes to Papa's Hot Doggeria I unfortunately have no idea if they have it for phone too. you should check the link from my post, maybe you can find the answer through that. for example when you look at Papa's Wingeria it says it's available on the app store...

      Delete
  7. I think it's incredibly sweet that you have your dog on your Tee. How cute! I really love that faux leather jacket. I have also have been into our garden lately. Looking forward to hearing more about your ventures. Happy month of May to you! :) /Madison
    Stylishly Planted

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for your always sweet words, Madison :)

      Delete
  8. Is Finnish singer Kasmir famous also in Estonia? I had no idea - that is so cool! Thanks for your comment on my blog Maiken :)

    xxx
    E from Helsinki, Finland
    http://dragonflyelisabeth.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm rather sure Kasmir is not famous in Estonia. I heard his name for the very first time through your blog post :)

      Delete
  9. I have a confession to make too. I adore cooking games and waste hours on them. :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow, Kristina, you too! I'm positively surprised actually and obviously curious about which ones are you playing???

      Delete
  10. Oh my gosh, that shirt is too cute! Then again, Elvis is quite the cutie :) I'm also guilty of spending way too much time on cooking games... and I'm probably going to go download this one soon lol.

    Mili

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, Mili, from me and Elvis :) which cooking games are you playing?? oh and you don't have to download this one, you can play it online.

      Delete
  11. what a fun shirt! love that you got a tee with your dog on it! that awesome :D

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. i like your elvis presley's shirt... my grandma was a die hard fan of him. nice plants anyway, i love flowers and plants. :)

    It’s a GIRL Thing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well, actually my shirt has absolutely nothing to do with Elvis Presley. Elvis is my dog and he's on my shirt :D

      Delete